NicoMengual

Friday, March 02, 2007

Greetings my friends!!... I've been drawing some ladies and superheros this week... as I don't have Internet at home because I recently moved to a new apartment, I'm going to post once a week, but more drawings per post... so here you have... some hot ladies and comics heroes... hope you like it!
--------------
Buenasss!!! Esta semana estuve dibujando algunas chicas y un par de súper héroes... como recientemente me mudé de apartamento, ya no tengo internet en casa, asi que estaré posteando una vez por semana si es que puedo, pero con más dibujos por post.... aki les dejo las chikitas y los súper héroes, espero que les guste!!!







Labels: , , , , , , , , , , , , ,

:: posted by NICO Mengual, 12:21 PM

5 Comments:

Amazing stuff. I love batman, especially. Bravo, sir!
Blogger chris chua, at 12:22 PM  
Thanks for visiting and commenting man!!!... That's a huge complement coming from you!! your work rocks!!!
Blogger NICO Mengual, at 11:08 AM  
i liked the girl with the old peeping joe in the window, i wish i was him!
Anonymous Anonymous, at 4:46 PM  
Muy bueno este post: superheroes y mujeres, hay algo más divertido de dibujar!? ;)
Saludos y gracias por tu comenario!
Blogger Luis Mejía, at 3:05 AM  
pariki arrecho!!
Anonymous Anonymous, at 1:32 PM  

Add a comment